Friday, April 11, 2008

A New Earth

I'm reading Eckhart Tolle's new book, A New Earth, and listening to the podcast on Oprah every Monday evening at 6 p.m. It is a real eye-opener, so much in fact, that three other women and myself have decided to get together once a week and discuss the principles of his work. The book is divided into ten chapters and each week, one is covered on Oprah's podcast at www.Oprah.com. If you have any interest in changing your life for the better, pop in and take a look. If you've not been watching, all of the past pod casts are available to download for free.

I didn't know much about Oprah until about six weeks ago because if I let myself watch watch TV during the day, I find it difficult to pull myself away from it.

However, watching her on the podcast has given me such joy. She's an amazing, spiritual, giving, loving person ... and so wants to contribute to changing the world, which I must say, is not only a lofty goal, but one that the A New Earth program is doing.

Check it out.

1 comment:

Kelly Pollard said...

Glad to see you posting again, Cindy! I just started this book as well. Heavy reading (definitely not one I can absorb in the backyard with my kids yelling around me!) but so interesting. I'll go check out what Oprah has to say...