Monday, May 26, 2008

HELP! I need a technology nerdie

I don't know what I've done, comments can't be posted on my blog. I can't figure out why. Yesterday, I tore my little blog design apart, "re-saved" all the settings, which will probably positivity assure me that no one will ever be able to leave a comment again, but of course that wasn't my intention. I know so little about these things. And, it's very very frustrating.

For a while, I thought it would be fun to blog without people's comments--I thought I could just use it as a "free write" but it's lonely not to have anyone visit and comment. I've come to realize that I like the human contact a blog brings. And I can't have it. Wah, wah, wah.

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to email me. (visioncoachcindy@aol.com) I wish there were 1-800 telephone number I could ring up and find out what's going on...

Maybe I'll need to get another blog address except what happens if I encounter the same problem? I mean, really, how many blogs can one person have?

No comments: